Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sorry...

Hello all you millions and millions of readers I have out there!

I'm sorry to inform you that today's planned blog post has been postponed.  I got off of work extraordinarily late today because of my employer's endless technology problems (if I see another iMac, iPad, Blackberry, or hear the word 'iCloud' again in the next 36 hours, I may curb stomp someone).  I'm very cold.  Also, my computer charger has been left in one of the offices where I work by some spaceshot...what an idiot...so I need to conserve my battery.  So those are my excuses.

One bright side: I met Rob Reiner today!  Which is awesome because he directed one of my all-time favorite movies, The Princess Bride.  He's a very nice guy.

Anyway, I apologize for the lack of a post today.  BUT...

Coming soon!!  Exclusively on Lazy Adventures!! :

"Dreaming: Who Needs Drugs?"

No comments:

Post a Comment