Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kony 2012: Fight for It

There are things that happen in this world about which I am ashamed to be so uneducated.  I admit that I don't read the news enough, and even when I hear about a big issue, I don't feel like what little I could contribute to the cause would change a thing.  But, when I see something like the video below, I don't care how comparatively small my contribution might be; this is something I feel passionately about.  I am so glad that this popped up on my facebook newsfeed this evening.

I am going to sign up for a monthly donation on the website, share this video on every social networking site that I'm a part of, and I'm going to do everything in my power to spread awareness about this.  I would BEG you to do the same.  I hope that this video's goal is achieved, and I hope that, by the end of this year, I have that reason to be proud of my country.  There is no reason that what is exposed in this video should continue.  Please take the time to watch this entire video; it is the most valuable thing you could spend a half hour doing.

I'm embracing this in every way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment